The file system error, which is also known as Sage 50 error 3110, usually occurs while updating your Sage software. It is a common error that appears due to low network connectivity. When there is a loss of connection between the workstations and the server, this error occurs. This error leads to your device suddenly shutting down, interruption between your tasks and many more interruptions.
Scroll down this post because you will get a professional, tried and tested, practical way to rapidly solve Sage error 3110 without being caught in any bugs. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s begin the journey to eliminate the error and enjoy the finest features of prominent accounting software.
What is the Sage 50 Error 3110?
Sage 50 error number 3110 is a file and disk error. The primary cause of this error is a network disconnection between the server and the workstation. The most common symptom is automatically shutting down the application and the glitches in completing your work. To ensure seamless processing, you must resolve this error as soon as possible. But first, it is critical to comprehend the reasons for this inaccuracy. When you understand what caused this error in your system, you will be able to find the best feasible solution to resolve the issue. Read the next section carefully to understand why this is happening.
What Triggered the Sage 50 3110 error?
The major reason for the Sage 50 3110 error has already been highlighted. Here, we will go over some more of the factors that contributed to this error. Let’s take a look at the big picture:-
- Your network cable may be damaged.
- The bad NIC is sending junk data.
- The network interface cards are going into hibernation mode.
- VPNs are being used.
- Rebooted the server or the wireless network.
- Your network router may be unplugged.
- Interference with other network software.
- Weak Wi-Fi signals.
What are the Effective Ways to Fix Sage 50 Error Code 3110?
You now have a better understanding of what caused this problem. Let’s take a step further and try a professional way to rapidly resolve Sage 50 error code 3110. So let’s get started!
Method 1:- Fix the Server
One of the most common reasons for getting the Sage error 3110 is the problem with the server. So, taking this in mind, our first method is to fix the server. Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Firstly, Rename your File, which is located on the data path.
- Then, open the File Repair on the sage server.
- If the files occupy the company’s data directory, then navigate to the Directory.
- Now, you have to delete some files which are present here.
- Search the directory of your data.
- Next, restore the rest of the data in the Directory.
- If you are still not able to open the company’s data file, then you have to find the Backup and Restart it again.
Find Another Blog: Sage 50 Error 1053
Method 2:- Uninstall and Reinstall the Actian From Your Server
If the above method is not able to fix the error Sage error 3110 in your system, then you should uninstall and then reinstall the Actian in your server by following the steps below 2 steps:-
Important Point: Make sure that all the users close the Sage error 3110 before performing this method you have to stop, or you can also enable the pervasive Service on the system’s server.
Step 1:- Uninstall the Actian From Your Server
- Press the Windows + R and type AppWiz.cpl.
- Then, hit the Enter button.
- Now, choose the Actian PSQL v13 Workgroup R2 from the Programs and Features window.
- Go to the toolbar and click on the Uninstall option.
- Then, follow the instructions on your screen.
- After that, restart your system and delete the pvswarch and pvsw folders from the C drive.
- Also, delete the pvsw.log file and PSQL_version, which you are using_Install.log file.
- Threon, navigate to the program files and remove the Pervasive software folder.
- Again, press Windows + R and type Regedit.
- Click on the okay button and right-click on the Computer option.
- Now, create a backup of your Windows registry.
- Moving ahead, browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software and then delete the Pervasive Software and PEYX489ZK.
- At last, close the Registry Editor.
Step 2:- Reinstall the Pervasive / Actian in Windows
- Firstly, launch the system as an Administrator.
- Now, click on the Start option and go to the Search Box.
- Enter Services.msc and click on the Enter button.
- Then, go to the Pervasive/Actian Relational Engine and Right-click on the Stop option.
- Moving ahead, repeat the same step for Host and Transactional Services.
- Before continuing the pervasive/action, shut off all workstations.
- Now, you have to click on the Service option and select the Start button again.
- At last, check if the Sage 50 file system error 3110 is still persistent or not.
Method 3:- Review the Window Power Plan Settings
The next troubleshooting solution is reviewing the Windows power plan settings. Follow the step-by-step pointer to ignore any glitches:-
- Firstly, on your network adapter, use the power plan configuration of high quality.
- Now, click on the start button and go to the Run option.
- In the search bar, click on the Regedit.
- Hit the Enter and select the Registry Subkey from the list.
- Next, click on the PnPCapabilities option.
- Select the Edit option.
- In the edit option, choose the modify button.
- Thereon hit the box stated as Value Data and then click on the OK button.
- At last, select the File menu and choose the Exit button.
Method 4:- Set the IPv4 Preferences Over IPv6
If none of the above three methods are able to resolve the Sage 50 error code 3110, then don’t be upset! Here, we have another way to solve this problem.
- First, click on the Start option.
- Select Settings.
- Hit the Network & Internet option.
- Next, choose the Ethernet and click on the Change Adaptor option.
- Now, hit the Properties.
- Choose the Internet Protocol Version 4 and select the Properties button.
- Then you have to verify and then click on the Get an IP address automatically option.
- Finally, end the process by clicking on the OK button.
Method 5:- Restart the Sage Software
Sometimes, by simply performing the simple steps, the problem gets solved. Following the stated below basic troubleshooting may help you in Sage 50 error 3110 fixing process. Let’s take a view:-
- First, you have to shut down the software and Restart your Sage 50 software.
- Then, restart the Workstation and repeat the step.
- Next, restart the Server of your application, which is connected to the system.
- There will be a chance that your network connectivity is low. So, make sure to check your connection before accessing any file.
Method 6:- Regular Updates & Have the Data Backups
When you are using an old version of Sage software, it will lead to numerous glitches and hamper your work. Making your Sage software up to date will make your work process smooth and easy.
A systematic strategy is required to analyse Sage 50 error 3110. We hope that through this guide, you will be able to understand the root cause of this error and adopt the appropriate troubleshooting strategies to resolve this issue properly. However, if you are still experiencing problems or have additional questions, please contact the Sage professionals who are available 24/7 to provide you with continuous monitoring and proactive measures which contribute to a smoother Sage 50 experience, allowing businesses to focus on their core operations without interruptions.