Did you know why Sage 50 File System Error 3111 occurred? The leading cause of this error is a bad network connection. One more common reason is pervasive session, in which the program’s session remains open or when the user cannot work on it and closes the program. Also, if the PSQL product key is not activated, the error 3111 is always displayed.
This guide will teach you everything about Sage 50 error 3111 envsess.dat. The reason for its emergence, as well as immediate solutions to these issues. Before implementing the solutions, it is recommended to take backups of company files to avoid loss.
What are the Causes of Sage 50 File System Error 3111?
As previously stated, the main cause of this error was an interruption in the internet connection. However, this is not the only reason for the Sage 50 File System Error 3111. There are numerous reasons, too, which are discussed below. Let’s take a look:
- If the NIC sends dislike data to the Sage 50 software, it corrupts or damages the software and takes up its place.
- The user, by mistake, restarts the server, or it automatically gets turned off because of the low battery.
- The network cable is destroyed or maybe disconnected, which emerges Sage 50 Error 3111.
- It might be the user switched on the VPN or the Wireless connection.
- The network router is facing interruption or is unplugged.
- When the NIC is in hibernation mode.
- The Wifi is running slow or weak.
- Other user networks interfere with the connection.
- The request from the host server timed out in the workstation, resulting in the Sage 50 Error 3111.
Effective Solution to Solve Sage Error 3111 Quickly
There is a solution to every problem, and we have compiled detailed information to help you solve Sage error 3111 without getting stuck. Before proceeding with the methods listed below, restart your system and log out of Sage 50 from all workstations if you are a multi-user.
Solution 1:- Set the Firewall Settings
Sometimes, quickly fixing the firewall settings helps the Sage user to get rid of error 3111. Let’s try this method:
- First, click the Start button and go to Adjust the settings tab.
- Navigate to the Advanced Firewall Settings.
- Now, select the Inbound Rules on the left side of the Firewall setting box.
- The next step is to make a new rule and add a port to it.
- Now, you have to enable the connection by using this port.
- Then, for outbound rules, repeat the entire procedure.
- At last, give names for the rules that must be saved.
Read Another Blog : Sage 50 Error 1324
Solution 2:- Fix the Pervasive Sessions
Don’t be disheartened if the above method fails to assist you. Follow the steps outlined below:
- First, restart the server as well as the system.
- Please note that if you are using Sage in multi-user mode, log out all the users; otherwise, you may be stuck in another glitch.
- Next, launch the PSQL Monitor Utility.
- If you have a problem in this step, then go ahead and launch the system tool so that you can easily access the program file.
- At last, log in as an administrator and check whether the error 3111 sage still persists or not.
If you are still facing the problem, then creating a backup will help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 3:- Create a Backup
Follow the listed below steps for creating a backup, which most became as a troubleshooter of Sage 50 File System Error 3111.
- Log in to the company whose data you want to create a backup.
- Now, click on the file menu option.
- Hit the backup option.
- Click on the file name in the Sage 50 Accounting – Backup box.
- Choose the location where you want to save the backup and hit the OK button.
Solution 4:- Disable the IPv6
When you disable the IPv6, you can get rid of this problem. The steps are quite complex, so read it thoroughly and follow the same:
- The first step to disable the IPv6 to solve the Sage 50 Error code 3111 is to press the Windows Key + X.
- Now, open the network.
- Then, launch the Network and Sharing Center.
- In the drop-down menu, select the Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click your connection and choose the property from the context menu.
- Once you are done deactivating Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6), uncheck the box next to it.
- To accept the modification, click on the OK tab.
- At last, restart your system, and you are good to go with the procedure.
The Sage 50 Error 3111 is a common error encountered by many users. This occurs when you have unrecognized or corrupted data. When confronted with this data, the best thing you can do is to use the method described above. However, if you are stuck between some other glitch or your mind is bombarding with other questions. It is suggested that you contact specialists by dialing the Sage 50 Support Team Number. Our experts work around the clock to provide you with the best-detailed information to solve any type of error which creates a glitch in the software running smoothly.